Now in its 6th year, Solar Energy UK has established itself as the no.1 UK event for all professionals within the solar industry, attracting over 200 exhibitors and 3,402 unique visitors in 2014 (4,610 total unique attendees), from over 60 countries.
In 2015 we will will provide the platform for 7,000 attendees to build new partnerships, view new technologies, see international opportunities and have their say and be heard at this annual and established voice of the industry event.
SEUK aims to accelerate solar deployment and we're pleased to announce only 10% of floor space is available for 2015. The Solar Power Portal Awards are also back for the 3rd year running, where we will be announcing our host and after dinner speaker for the evening soon.
Key content themes for 2015:
|O&M||Energy buyers||International markets||Electric Vehicles|
|Storage||Business & Finance||Renewable Heating|
Across a seminar programme of 4 forward-thinking theatres:
- Installer Central
- Large Scale Solar Theatre
- Solar Business Theatre
- Facility/energy managers
- Farmers & landowners
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Schools and educational trusts
- Hospitals and health trusts
- Investors & financial institutions
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Receive industry support and guidance on policy changes, planning and future project development
- Participate in practical demonstrations on integrating the latest product and technology for solar PV, Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), energy management and storage
- Learn new strategies for selling, marketing, up-scaling your business and diversifying your product range
- Increase your market awareness with clients on topics such as financing, community energy and of course, rooftop solar through our extensive seminar programme
- Network with leading industry professionals and source direct leads for partnerships and business opportunities