UK Solar Energy is changing. Whether you are working on solar projects for grid connection, on-site generation or residential solar projects, Solar Energy UK is the event to find new international solar opportunities, discover new technologies, create new partnerships and find new customers. You will also advance your knowledge into whole building solutions and meet the key players in the solar, storage and decentralised energy industries.
SEUK is no ordinary exhibition, it is Europe's largest solar and storage show in the second half of the calendar and the The No.1 event for solar and energy professionals – from the roof to the smart building and from centralised to decentralised energy.
Running alongside SEUK, the 4th Solar Power Portal Awards once again promise to be an evening to celebrate great achievements in the industry. Apply and book your ticket on the The Solar Power Portal Awards website now - host and after dinner speaker for this exquisite evening will be one of the UK's most distinctive comedians Jimmy Carr.
Across a fantastic seminar programme of 5 forward-thinking theatres:
- Installer Central Feature Area
- Energy Management Theatre
- Energy Storage Theatre
- Solar Business Focus Theatre
- Renewable Heat Theatre.
Key content themes and trails for 2016:
|O&M||Energy Buyers||International Markets||Electric Vehicles||Sustainable Cities & Towns|
|Energy Storage||British Solar Future||Renewable Heating||Rooftops||Transmission & Grids|
- Facility/energy managers
- Farmers & landowners
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Schools and educational trusts
- Hospitals and health trusts
- Investors & financial institutions
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Receive industry support and guidance on policy changes, planning and future project development
- Participate in practical demonstrations on integrating the latest product and technology for solar PV, Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), energy management and storage
- Learn new strategies for selling, marketing, up-scaling your business and diversifying your product range
- Increase your market awareness with clients on topics such as financing, community energy and of course, rooftop solar through our extensive seminar programme
- Network with leading industry professionals and source direct leads for partnerships and business opportunities