After 5 years, Solar Energy UK (SEUK) has established itself as the no.1 UK event for all professionals within the solar industry, attracting over 200 exhibitors and 4,000+ visitors in 2014, from over 50 countries.
A BIG thank you to all of our exhibitors, sponsors, partners and visitors who all contributed to make SEUK 2014 a big success!
Sponsored content area with discussions focusing on site planning, ground mount, industrial roof-top, land-use and biodiversity.
Seminars focusing on finance and investment, risk, developers, asset management, EPCs, councils, policy-makers and export business.
Daily practical demonstrations for installers, plumbers and engineers on PV, solar thermal as well as solutions for energy management and storage.
Powered by Next Energy News Showcases the onsite generation and use of low-carbon and renewable technologies to help your business control energy prices. Energy Plus examines renewable heating, DNOs and the solar industry, storage, energy efficiency and electric vehicles.
- Facility/energy managers
- Farmers & landowners
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Schools and educational trusts
- Hospitals and health trusts
- Investors & financial institutions
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Receive industry support and guidance on policy changes, planning and future project development
- Participate in practical demonstrations on integrating the latest product and technology for solar PV, Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), energy management and storage
- Learn new strategies for selling, marketing, up-scaling your business and diversifying your product range
- Increase your market awareness with clients on topics such as financing, community energy and of course, rooftop solar through our extensive seminar programme
- Network with leading industry professionals and source direct leads for partnerships and business opportunities