BIG thanks to all exhibitors, speakers & visitors for making the show our most successful yet, we will be compiling and distributing the post-show report and speaker presentations shortly - see you next year for the 7th edition Solar Energy UK incorporated within Clean Energy Live 2016!
UK Solar Energy is changing. Whether you are working on solar projects for grid connection, on-site generation or residential solar projects, Solar Energy UK is the best event to find new international solar opportunities.
We can help your business to stay profitable despite the UK's subsidy cuts.
- Reduce pay-back time of a system with new technologies
- Increase the value of your business with the same revenue you currently have
- See how you can still win business on commercial rooftops and why you are still vital to your customers
- International project sponsors are coming to meet British solar experts to learn and do business
- Plan now for the future of your business, SEUK is free and just three days away from the office will help you to keep winning new business.
Key content themes and trails for 2015:
|O&M||Energy Buyers||International Markets||Electric Vehicles||Sustainable Cities & Towns|
|Energy Storage||British Solar Future||Renewable Heating||Rooftops||Transmission & Grids|
Across a seminar programme of 4 forward-thinking theatres:
- Facility/energy managers
- Farmers & landowners
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Schools and educational trusts
- Hospitals and health trusts
- Investors & financial institutions
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Receive industry support and guidance on policy changes, planning and future project development
- Participate in practical demonstrations on integrating the latest product and technology for solar PV, Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), energy management and storage
- Learn new strategies for selling, marketing, up-scaling your business and diversifying your product range
- Increase your market awareness with clients on topics such as financing, community energy and of course, rooftop solar through our extensive seminar programme
- Network with leading industry professionals and source direct leads for partnerships and business opportunities