Now in its 5th year, Solar Energy UK (SEUK) has established itself as the no.1 UK event for all professionals within the solar industry, attracting over 170 exhibitors and 2,424 unique visitors last year from 42 countries.
In addition to over 200 exhibitors this year here are even more reasons to attend:
Large-Scale Solar Feature Area: Sponsored content area with discussions focusing on site planning, ground mount, industrial roof-top, land-use and biodiversity.
Solar Business Seminar Theatre: Seminars focusing on finance and investment, risk, developers, asset management, EPCs, councils, policy-makers and export business.
Installer Central Feature Area: Daily practical demonstrations for installers, plumbers and engineers on PV, solar thermal as well as solutions for energy management and storage.
Energy Plus Pavilion and Seminar Theatre: Supporting the launch of Next Energy News, SEUK's newest addition to the show floor will be showcasing the latest technologies in energy efficiency, distribution and energy storage for commercial energy user.
- Facility/energy managers
- Farmers & landowners
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Schools and educational trusts
- Hospitals and health trusts
- Investors & financial institutions
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Receive industry support and guidance on policy changes, planning and future project development
- Participate in practical demonstrations on integrating the latest product and technology for solar PV, Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), energy management and storage
- Learn new strategies for selling, marketing, up-scaling your business and diversifying your product range
- Increase your market awareness with clients on topics such as financing, community energy and of course, rooftop solar through our extensive seminar programme
- Network with leading industry professionals and source direct leads for partnerships and business opportunities