Announcing Clean Energy Live 2016!
Evolving from Solar Energy UK’s previous energy+ brand and 6-years of continuous show growth, this year’s show heralds an exciting new era where Solar Energy UK evolves into a broader exhibition – Clean Energy Live, opening up new market segments and bringing whole building energy solutions and centralised to distributed energy to the mainstream.
At Clean Energy Live, solar and energy professionals will discover the latest about how solar, energy storage, energy management and renewable heat can connect, delivering cost effective, low carbon solutions to the benefit of commercial and residential end-users.
A new seminar programme of 5 forward-thinking theatres (2 brand new!) are currently in production, including:
- Installer Central Feature Area
- Energy Management Theatre
- Energy Storage Theatre - NEW!
- Solar Business Focus Theatre
- Renewable Heat Theatre - NEW!
PLUS: key content themes and trails for 2016 include:
|O&M||Energy Buyers||International Markets||Electric Vehicles||Sustainable Cities & Towns|
|Energy Storage||British Solar Future||Renewable Heating||Rooftops||Transmission & Grids|
- Facility/energy managers
- Farmers & landowners
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Schools and educational trusts
- Hospitals and health trusts
- Investors & financial institutions
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Receive industry support and guidance on policy changes, planning and future project development
- Participate in practical demonstrations on integrating the latest product and technology for solar PV, Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), energy management and storage
- Learn new strategies for selling, marketing, up-scaling your business and diversifying your product range
- Increase your market awareness with clients on topics such as financing, community energy and of course, rooftop solar through our extensive seminar programme
- Network with leading industry professionals and source direct leads for partnerships and business opportunities