Nominations for the Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards 2018 are now open, and one of this year’s brand new categories is for International Storage Project of the Year.
As you may have noticed, this year’s Solar Power Portal Awards are co-branded with our sister publication Energy Storage News and, as such, we’ve taken the decision to honour battery storage installations outside of the UK for the very first time. Battery storage is very much a global marketplace and we fully expect to receive nominations from each corner of the world.
To be eligible for this award installations will have been completed outside of the UK after 7 June 2017, and nominations should include details of the system size and equipment used, as well as any available details regarding the business model and/or revenue stack used to support the system’s deployment.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2018 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter – 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’