Nominations for the Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards 2018 are now open and we welcome back the O&M Provider of the Year category this year.
A new addition last year, the O&M Provider of the Year category celebrates the successes of both main and sub-contractors in ensuring the nation’s solar assets continue to operate as expected of them. Whether its grass cutting, panel cleaning, performance monitoring or services a lot more technical and detailed, the Solar Power Portal Awards judging panel wants to hear about it.
Sub/Contractors can either nominate themselves or be nominated by a third party, however all applications should include details of the services they provide, the portfolio under contract, and testimonials from clients and/or customers.
Last year’s winner
Last year’s inaugural O&M Provider of the Year award was picked up by Clean Solar Solutions. The company experienced meteoric growth and secured an expansion Down Under last year, with October’s gong proving to be the cherry on the cake.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2018 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter – 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’