Time is running out to enter your projects into this year’s Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards, as the nominations window slams shut NEXT WEEK.
This year’s window shuts at midnight on 31 May 2018 – next Thursday – after which submissions will no longer be accepted.
With just a week left nominations have been coming in thick and fast, and this year’s awards looks set to be amongst the most competitive yet.
So what are you waiting for? This week is your chance to join an illustrious list of former winners including the likes of Hanwha Q Cells, Anesco, Solarcentury, Sungift Solar, EvoEnergy and many, many more.
Nominations for this year’s categories are handled via our online portal and could not be simpler.
How to Enter – Five Easy Steps
- First, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite.
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area.
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’.
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps.
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’.
Once the nominations window closes at the end of May, a month-long judging process will commence before shortlists are published in the first week of July. As ever, all shortlisted companies will be contacted beforehand with details of how to arrange their two complimentary tickets to the awards ceremony.
This year’s ceremony returns to the Hilton Metropole near Birmingham’s NEC, coinciding with Solar Media’s flagship Solar & Storage Live exhibition, on Wednesday 17 October 2018.
Those attending the black tie gala event will gain entry the evening drinks reception, three-course meal, awards ceremony and evening entertainment.