Solar & Storage Live 2017 will be held at the UK’s largest exhibition hall, The National Exhibition Centre (NEC)
The National Exhibition Centre (NEC)
Solar & Storage Live – Exhibition Times
Tuesday 3 October: TBC
Wednesday 4 October: TBC
Thursday 5 October: TBC
Conveniently situated right next door to the international airport and train station, and only 100 miles away from London, the NEC is connected to all parts of the UK, Europe and beyond!
Rail: Birmingham International
Plane: Birmingham Airport
Car: East Car Park. Standard parking – £12 per day for visitors. Disabled parking available near Hall 5. Shuttle buses run continuously for free around site between the car parks and the halls during exhibitions, normally one hour before and after the exhibition approximately every 15 minutes. Operating times are shown at the bus stops.
There are other parking options available which can be found here….
Further info on how to get to the NEC can be found on our travel services page.
View Larger Map
- Free WIFI
- Restaurants and takeaways located within the main halls, or choose from the well-known brands you can find on site, located in the main Piazza or Atrium sides of the NEC.
- Cash point: Hall 4 in the Piazza
- Cloakroom adjacent to Hall 3 when event is open. Visitors can store bags, coats and luggage for £1 per item per day. Overnight storage is not available.
- Mobile charging units are available at the Piazza and Atrium. Charging prices: £1.50 for 30 minutes, £2.00 for 50 minutes, £3.00 for 90 minutes.
- Taxis usually available outside the Piazza main entrance, Atrium 1 entrance and Atrium 3 entrance when shows are taking place at The NEC.
For more information regarding the extensive facilities on offer at the NEC click here.