Installers will be expected to adhere to energy storage standards.
Currently the Renewable Energy Consumer Code, the UK’s longest established Code in the sector, has been extended to energy storage installations as well to promote consumer protection. Come to hear Virginia Graham, CEO of RECC discuss:
• Health, safety and sustainable use of energy and resources
• Proposals, estimates and quotations
• Terms of business
• Dispute resolution process
• Independent Arbitration service
As well as:
• Data on complaints on misspelling
• Best practice on handling complaints
Additionally the IET alongside with a working group make up of industry leaders will be releasing energy storage specific standards later this year. A representative from the IET will guide you the key takeaways from their work.